
We enjoyed a nice day taking Mike's grandmother to the San Diego Symphony Christmas concert. It was a lot of fun, they even had a sing-a-long at the end. Last year we took her to see The Grinch. We are already planning for next year to see The Nutcracker. After the concert, we enjoyed some dessert at Extraordinary Desserts in Hillcrest. It was a great day to get into the Christmas spirit.
We are heading out to Missouri for Christmas on Wednesday. I was just checking the weather and saw that it's actually going to warm up while we are there...from highs in the 20s to a high of 65 the day after Christmas! I was sort of looking forward to some cold weather and snow! Mike, not so much. I guess we'll have to wait for snow when we are in Colorado skiing for New Years!
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment