We made a weekend trip back to Kansas to go to the last K-State home game. I'm so glad they won, even though there will be no bowl game this year for them...again.
It was perfect timing for this trip as it was my Mom's birthday and we got to meet Brant & Bridget's baby. Aidan was 9 days old when we got there on Fri. He's super adorable.
It was perfect timing for this trip as it was my Mom's birthday and we got to meet Brant & Bridget's baby. Aidan was 9 days old when we got there on Fri. He's super adorable.
During our visit back, we also went through Dover, KS and stopped to have some famous pie. I have family from there, so I'd heard about the famous pie maker and that she was in a contest for her pie. However, we didn't realize it was the coconut creme that was her specialty. Mike ordered that one and it was really, really good.
1 comment:
You guys look like naturals. What a great lookin' kid!
Post a Comment