When my favorite food blogger posted these homemade granola bars on her blog a while back, I couldn't wait to make them. The recipe is super easy and you can add whatever nuts, seeds, and fruit you want.
We made ours with chocolate chips, mixed dried berries (strawberries, blueberries, and cherries), sunflower seeds, almonds, and pecans. Almost all our ingredients came from Trader Joe's and Jimbos.
Some of the ingredients.
The dry ingredients ready to toast in the oven.
Mixing in the butter, honey, maple syrup, and brown sugar.
Pressed in the pan ready to set for a couple of hours.
The finished product.
I'm going to call these my K-State Pride Granola Bars! The wheat germ was packaged at the Quaker Oats factory in Manhattan, KS! Scott, did you package the wheat germ?
1 comment:
Didn't package it, but I did toast it just for you!
Post a Comment