Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Birthday Surprise

Happy Birthday Theresa!!! Actually, it was the 22nd, but we’ve been a little busy so the birthday blog prints today. I had an extra special birthday dinner planned for Theresa as I really wanted this 29ish birthday to the best yet. I couldn’t decide on whether to take her to George’s on the Cove which is a great restaurant overlooking the La Jolla cove or to take her to Morton’s…a really nice steak place downtown. I had a third option in mind but I didn’t think we would be able to get a table since I forgot to call a week in advance as recommended. Thankfully, after deciding to try our luck at this restaurant, the hostess was able to squeeze us in and got us a quaint little table in the corner. There was even a choir of sorts that serenaded Theresa with a happy birthday song. Great service but the food was surprisingly not as good as the Zagots reviews.



After our fine dinning experience we decided to catch a show….the Padres won 5-1.



Next, we took a little stroll to Hillcrest where I had previously baked and stored two different kinds of cakes (Ivoire Imperial a vanilla bean soaked pound cake as well as a Giandui cake which is a rum laced chocolate little number.) If you’re interested in purchasing one of these cakes check out www.extraordinarydesserts.com.



All and all she had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Theresa!!!