Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wedding Update - 1 Month to go

With the wedding 1 month away, I get these little mini anxiety attacks thinking of what I have left to do. Although, I think I have everything under control.

I'm excited to show off my current projects. I'm making table numbers and table cards. This table card shown has a generic name, because I put pictures of my stuff online for other brides to be to see. I didn't want to put any real names online.



We are assigning tables at the wedding, so everyone doesn't have to worry about where to sit and with whom they are sitting with. Hee Hee, we get to decide that!! Just kidding, we aren't going to stick anyone with people they don't know. Weddings these days get pretty fancy with this stuff and I'm having fun getting craft-y. Mike thinks I'm getting a little crazy with it all and I'm sure no one will remember these details, but it's fun!


This is our guestbook that just arrived today. It's so cool, I love it. I decided to get a scrapbook guestbook, so after the wedding, I can put a lot of wedding pictures and stuff in there. Most people won't see the front of it at the wedding, so I thought I'd post a picture here.

No comments: