Mike and I were back in Kansas trying to get all the last minute things finished for the wedding. We had to get our marriage license, meet with the florist and ranch owner, go to the pumpkin patch, and go shopping for a lot of things. We actually got everything done! My friend, Nicki, volunteered to come in for the weekend also to help me out, which was awesome. She and I went shopping all day on Friday at all the craft stores in Kansas City.
On Saturday, before going to the disappointing Kstate-Nebraska game, Nicki and I went by my mom's house and dropped off everything I had brought from San Diego or bought the day before for the wedding. I'm using her house as storage until I get back to town a few days before the wedding. I also had to check out all my latest online purchases that I'd had shipped to my mom's house. I have a lot of stuff there!
So, 2 and a half weeks to go! I've been having a little trouble falling asleep at night as my mind is racing thinking of things I have left to do and thinking of how the day in general is going to unfold! I can't wait for it to get here! Hopefully, I won't drive Mike insane, or myself for that matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment