
Pretty much all we have been doing lately is decorating and planning...how boring, right? With the wedding at 99 days out, I've been starting to get a lot of things checked off my list. I've noticed as the day gets closer, I have way more to do! This week, I've been trying to find shoes! You'd think it'd would be easy, but not for me. I always seem to want things that aren't that common. (Mike says he's the same way.) I want CUTE (keyword) low heel, closed toe shoes, because the ceremony is outside and I'll be walking on gravel. All I seem to find are strapy, open toe, 3 inch stilettos. AHHH!
Also this week, Mike and I had our first dance lesson. We decided (yes, mutually) to learn some new moves. Hopefully, we will be able to entertain everyone when we have our first dance! It was a lot of fun, I kept giggling the whole time we had to practice our steps in front of the instructor. We are taking private lessons, because our schedule (mostly mine) never matches that of classes being offered. We started off by learning east coast swing. Mike is just used to twirling me around randomly, but there is actually footwork involved....triple step, triple step, rock step. I had that in my head the whole next day. Once we chose a song, we'll learn the type of dance that goes along with it. It'll be fun. (our instructor is the lady in the picture.)
No comments:
Post a Comment