Sunday, July 23, 2006

Our New Table Arrived Today




We finally got our table in that we ordered about 3 weeks ago. We had picked out the table together, but Mike went back and picked out the colors and chairs one day when I was working. I think he did a fantastic job. We decided on a bar top table. We will keep 2 of the chairs at the bar unless we have company. We don't have any travel plans for Aug as of yet, so maybe we'll work on decorating the walls. I know Mike is dying to get some more art work up.

2 comments:

A Peoples said...

Good table- fits perfectly in that space! I always keep up on your blog :), so I thought I might send you both a site for "dancing lessons!"
http://elainedance.ytmnd.com/

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks for that and for giving us the link to get to your blog!