Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back to Wedding Planning

Now that we are all moved in, we can go back to planning the wedding. We haven't really done anything for the wedding since we had our last trip back to Kansas in the beginning of May. We have all the vendors booked, except an officiant. We've tried making appointments with some, but it seemed like the weekends we were in town, they weren't available.

I'm working on getting the bridesmaid dresses ordered. In case you missed my previous post, I allowed them to chose their own black dress. Kate, Mike's sister, just told me she decided on her dress. The lovely one pictured here.

We are also working on wording the invitations. It was a little harder than I thought. Did we want our middle names on them, did we want our parents' names on them, did we want the address of the ranch on them, etc. Finally, we decided on all the above. In order to get all that information on them, we ended up having to use every line available, but we think they look great.

5 months to go....

No comments: