

There is no particular meaning behind November 4th being our wedding date. A while before Mike and I started dating, I was getting a pedicure and my pedicurist was talking about planning her sister's wedding. She was telling me about the Circle S Ranch and another B&B in Baldwin. She had me so interested in The Ranch, that I went home and looked it up on the internet. I thought it would be an awesome place to have a wedding. When Mike proposed, I asked if we could check out The Ranch and maybe get married there. He really liked it also as one of his friends, Jeanine, had had her graduation party there.
We went out to see the place the day after Christmas, this last year. The place was even better in person. We asked what weekends they had open in October, because that was originally the month I wanted to have the wedding. I just LOVE fall! It's my favorite time of the year! October is usually when it starts to get chilly at night and you can start smelling the chimneys. The leaves are changing colors and falling off the trees. The Ranch had one Saturday open and one whole weekend open in October. After checking out the cost to rent out The Ranch for the weekend, we noticed November was considered a non-popular month and the cost decreased. We figured waiting 4 days would be close enough to getting married in October and it would save us some money.
So, that's how we chose November 4th at the Circle S Ranch. We are hoping early November will still be nice as the past 2 years have been in the 60s. We hope there are still leaves on the trees also so that we will have some color.
No comments:
Post a Comment