
Our first walk through was this morning. It was so exciting to see our place pretty much done. Remember, we didn't get to pick out the cabinets and granite, it was past the cutoff for those when we put our deposit down. We did get to pick the flooring and it really puts everything together nicely. The granite actually looks better than we thought it would look.
I think the large tiles really make the place look bigger! We have carpet in the bedrooms.
I love our front room window. We are getting window treatments put on the window. We decided on a shear blind that will open from the bottom or the top.

The bathrooms have the same cabinet, granite and tile combo.

I'm so excited to have a washer and dryer in our unit. I hate doing laundry, because I have to run up and down the stairs to take it to our laundry room now. Not that having a W&D will make me actually like doing laundry, but it will be convenient. Maybe Mike will pitch in more now also...ha ha ha!

Now we've discovered we have an ocean view. That's right, it's only a sliver of the ocean, but we are counting it! It's located in the middle of the tree line in this photo!
Next walk through is scheduled for May 10, closing of escrow is supposed to be around May 15, so look for us to be moving anytime before June 1! Can't wait!
2 comments:
Your new place looks awesome! We're so excited for you two and we can't wait to see your new home.
Looking good! Makes me homesick for San Diego.
Post a Comment