Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Our Visit with Mya

We went to visit Mya while we were in town last weekend. For those of you who don't know, Mya is Ryan and Stacey Lee's new baby. Mike swam with Ryan at KU and Stacey was a swimmer also. Mya was born March 11, almost 6 weeks early! She is so beautiful! I couldn't get her to wake up when we were there. I like to see little babies with their eyes open, but no luck with her. Maybe next time!


She sticks her legs up because she was a breech baby. I'd never heard that before.


I love babies!


She is so tiny!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Ahhhhhhhh, too cute! I LOVE seeing Brant and Blundell holding a tiny little baby and smiling ---not too much longer --- you know how the silly rhyme goes: First comes love, then comes marriage then comes baby in the baby carriage!! It's gonna be so much fun!