Thursday, April 06, 2006

My first project

I put together my first project for the wedding. I made our save the date cards all by myself. It was a little frustrating getting all the words in the margins, especially on the back of the cards. I also was a little upset, because I'd originally had Kansas spelled out. I forgot to save it before I closed it out and then when I went back in to print them, I didn't notice until I was almost done! Oh well, it's not the end of the world.
We are sending these out so that out of towners can get an early start booking hotel rooms. I am not sending them out to everyone, so if you don't get one, it's because you will be staying at The Ranch or you live close enough to drive home after the wedding and won't be letting lose at the reception.
We also want to try to get most people to RSVP through our website, but didn't want to include that with the invitations. I guess, by etiquette, it's tacky to put a web address on your invitations. I've learned a lot about wedding etiquette lately.

No comments: