She also loves bath time. She will scoot herself down to the level of the water in her tub and try to drink the water. She gets a little upset when it's time to get out. She has fake sneezes that are hilarious and we have not been able to get on video yet, because...well...you can't predict when sneezes are coming. She makes a lot of sounds when she sleeps at night. At first I would wonder if she was still breathing if I couldn't hear her making any grunts. Now I'm used to her noises and they don't keep me awake as much. We take her on beach walks pretty often and she sleeps in her carrier the whole time. As soon as she gets in the carrier, she crashes out.
She enjoyed all the excitement from March Madness and the company that was over watching all the games.
And her favorite place to sleep is on one of our chests.
Looking forward to learning more about our little Rylee. Remember to check out her photo album.

No comments:
Post a Comment