We've made it back home to San Diego and have been recovering from the jet lag. We both go back to work on Monday, boo! We had almost 1500 photos to sort through and I'm finally ready to post them. Ireland was my second favorite trip that we've taken, I loved it. We had fun driving all over the country seeing cool things, meeting people, listening to great music and drinking lots of Guinness. I'm surprised I haven't had withdrawal yet, wait, maybe I am as I write this post. We were really lucky with the weather, who says it always rains in Ireland? We had dry weather for most of our trip. It really only rained one evening and sprinkled on us a couple of times during the day.
We bought 2 CD's in Dublin for our 2 weeks of driving, so we know almost all the words to the songs. And, we both admitted to waking up with songs in our head this morning from one of the CD's. You can check out the music we were listening to on Myspace:
Dublin City Workingman's Band and
James Riley.
I broke up the pictures into 8 albums. You'll get the idea real quick that there are lots of forts, castles, churches and sheep everywhere. It's like in the movie, National Lampoon's European Vacation, when Clark gets stuck in the roundabout and he keeps saying "
hey look kids, there's Big Ben and there's Parliament." I kept saying, "look honey, another fort in someone's backyard." They were super cool though! (Click on each picture to go to the album).
No comments:
Post a Comment