Tuesday, February 08, 2011

All You Need Is Love and George Strait

We went to Vegas for our annual George Strait super bowl weekend show.  I've seen him every year, except one, in Vegas on this weekend since 2004.  I figured out that this was my 16th overall time (I think) seeing George.  I've tried to see him at least once a year since college.  This year's show was the same as last years with Leann Womack and Reba, but we missed Leann last year.  Of course, Reba puts on a great show, so it's worth seeing her twice.



We also saw Cirque Du Soleil's Love show at the Mirage the night before seeing George.  It was a great show.  I loved the Beatles music, of course.
Leann and Reba singing duet "Does He Love You"


Reba in her "Fancy" dress for her encore

He's looking at me!

No comments: