Marci Schwartz - Marci was in 4H with my best friend, Nicki. I used to go to a lot of fairs in the summertime to watch them all show cattle. Now, Marci is a great artist and also makes the most adorable hats for kids.She says she's updating her blog, but she also has a shop on etsy.com.
Zen Glass Blog - One of my good friends from high school started this glass company in 2002. It's amazing the kind of things they can make with glass. You can also find more of their products on their website, zenglass.com. Josh's page shows some of the cool things he has made. Of course, they are on facebook too!
Then, there's Jethro and Shannon's blog. Jethro and I have been really good friends since we met at K-State. We were lab partners in Physics. He studies birds and migration patterns for a living. He sets up nets and catches birds and then measures them and tags them before setting them free. He leads an interesting life, always living in different parts of the U.S. throughout the year. His job is seasonal, so recently he was in Alaska for Spring, Idaho for Spring/Summer, and Maine for Fall. His girlfriend and he finally started a blog tracking their studies and they have some really cool pictures of nature and birds and other animals.
I just came across Circle S Ranch's blog, which is the place we got married. It's been fun seeing what they've been up to as well. I just learned they have chicken's now and will be providing eggs. I'm not sure where or how they will be selling them exactly.
No comments:
Post a Comment