Monday, March 22, 2010

Online Article About Our Australia Trip

I subscribe to a lot of travel magazines and I love to write about our trips.  I contacted Budget Travel Magazine (one of my favorites) the end of last year when they asked to hear about readers' 2010 travel plans.  The online editor contacted me shortly after we got back from Australia in January and said she was interested in hearing about our trip.  She asked me to fill out an interview questionnaire.  I filled it out and emailed it to her, but I didn't hear anything from her.  I assumed she wasn't interested after all.  Several weeks later, I got an email from her saying they wanted to put my interview online the following week.  I answered a couple of follow up questions and the interview was posted last week!  


So, go check it out:  Australia Trip Interview.


Also, if you haven't noticed our new travel blog link on the side bar, check it out:  Mike & Theresa's Travel Journal

No comments: