Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a nice Christmas!!


We spent Christmas in Illinois this year with my dad.  We also spent a lot of time with my best friend, Nicki, and her family.  Our travels went pretty smoothly even though there was an ice storm up there before we left and snow while we were there.  It started snowing on Christmas day!  I was so excited to have a White Christmas.  It's been a long time since I've seen snow on Christmas.  Mike really could care less, although I'm sure he enjoyed the couple of days of snow knowing we would be coming back to San Diego.  


On Saturday, we took my dad and his girlfriend, Deanna, into Chicago to see Blue Man Group and to eat some deep dish pizza at Gino's.  


We only took a couple of photos using our phone while we are in Chicago:











No comments: