I decided I needed to make a post, can't believe I've neglected the blog for 2 months. Does anyone ever read this anymore now that we are all on facebook? Even my parents are on there.
Well, we spent most of our summer enjoying San Diego. It has been really humid lately and I'm looking forward to our fall. We usually have several visitors in the summer as well, this year Mike's mom and sister and a few of his friends came to visit. We made a trip to Napa Valley over Labor Day weekend and had a great time. I'll post some photos next week.
Mike currently has a friend in town and we went out for a walk on the beach last night and caught one of the best sunsets I've seen in a while. We see a lot of great sunsets (as we post a lot of pictures of them), but this one was just amazing!
2 comments:
I still read!!!
I still check the blog too. I love blogs, even though FB is good too. FB always runs slow for me and I don't like it as much since the format was changed awhile back. Nice sunset photos too! See you on Friday in Lawrence :)
Post a Comment