Monday, September 01, 2008

Theresa's Dad Visits

My dad and his girlfriend, Deanna, came out for a visit over Labor Day weekend. We took them around to see a lot of San Diego while they were here. We had a great time hanging out and doing some things that Mike and I hadn't even done in the area yet.

This bull seal is named Boris, according to one of the La Jolla lifeguards. He is only 1/3 of his full grown size. He was posing on a rock for everyone it seemed, although he was really guarding his territory. The lifeguard said the wound on his rear is probably the result of fighting with another seal.

We went on a dinner cruise in the San Diego harbor.


We went wine tasting in Temecula, which was something we hadn't done yet. It was fun, but hot!


We also went to the Del Mar horse races and had a blast. This was also our first time to the races and we live like 5 minutes from the track. Mike and I pretty much broke even on our gambling, although I had the biggest payout in one race.

No comments: