Sunday, February 03, 2008

Our Annual George Strait Vegas Trip

Those that know me well, know that I am a HUGE George Strait fan. So serious that I am a member of his fan club, I have every CD ever recorded (which is over 30 if anyone was wondering) and I go to see him in concert once (sometimes twice) a year. Being a member of the fan club pays off by allowing me to get tickets a day before the public. So, we usually are within the first few rows off the floor.
George Strait started playing in Vegas on Superbowl Weekend a few years ago. We usually go every year, but last year we decided to skip Vegas and go to Stagecoach to see him. I decided this year that I really enjoy the tradition of going to Vegas on Superbowl Weekend to see George.

This year his new-comer opener was Sarah Johns, never heard of her, but she was ok. His next opener was Josh Turner, I love his deep voice! It was, as usual, a great show and I can't WAIT until next year!



Josh Turner



George!

No comments: