We have lost the blogging fever. We haven't really posted anything interesting in a while. I was getting bored with the green background, so I decided to change the look of the blog.So, within the last week; Mike turned 30, his mom was out here on her spring break, and we watched KU lose in the tournament...bummer.
Mike is enjoying his new job. My hours at work are changing back to include every other Saturday. Since the wedding, we have been enjoying our weekends off together. At least I will still have every Sunday off. Mike said he's going to get back into surfing on Saturdays.
We are also redecorating our guest room. We got a new day bed with a trundle underneath, so it turns into a full size bed when put together. We have a lot more room this way. Now we need a new desk that is big enough to allow Mike and I to sit at our computers at the same time. When Mike is working from home, I can't get on my computer while he's working.
We hope to have the room all complete before our first guests of the summer arrive. So, all visitors are welcome.
1 comment:
Mike and I would be happy to be your guests!
Post a Comment