Anyway, our closet is overflowing with stuff (and junk). I have a hard time throwing things away sometimes. Eventually, I get sick of looking at it and will just throw everything away or take it to Goodwill. You should have seen how much stuff we...I mean I... got rid of when we moved into our new place 8 months ago.
A lot of things I've had to go through are pictures that I had up in my apartment in college and had just thrown them in a box. Ha ha...a lot of memories when you look at all your old pictures.
Here's few that made me laugh:

My best friend, Nicki, and I at our Junior High graduation.

Oh yeah, I'm wearing "Mom" jeans! I'd just got off work and rushed over to see Nicki off to her Prom. We went to different High Schools.

Mike and I in Hawaii in May 2005. It is a cute picture, but Mike's hair was a little out of control!
No comments:
Post a Comment