Vegas Nov 24-26
This is a late post, but I was waiting for pictures. Last weekend, we went to Vegas for a couple KU basketball games. We left Friday morning, the day after Thanksgiving. We checked into Excalibur (they had the cheapest rate for the weekend) and went to the KU-Ball State game Friday night. I was impressed by all the KU fans there, Mike kept saying it was like a home game.
After the game on Fri, we met up with some friends and went to dinner at the Voodoo lounge at the top of the Rio hotel. I'd never been there before, the view was awesome. We gambled a little afterwards...and lost, so we called it a night about 2:30am. It seems that when Mike and I go to Vegas together, we lose when we gamble.
Saturday night was the big game against number 1 Florida. KU ended up with a victory in overtime. The place was packed with KU fans and they were heard throughout the entire game.
No comments:
Post a Comment