Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas is coming...ready or not!

We finally got our Christmas tree decorated! We'd had it for almost a week, just sitting there waiting to be decorated.

I have a new work schedule for a while, M-F and no weekends. It's nice having weekends off, but I miss having weekdays off to catch up on stuff. We are also out of town a lot on the weekends.

We at least got our Christmas cards out before the final cutoff!


We've been to a lot of weddings lately. 3 plus ours in 2006. And there's 2 that we know of coming up in 2007!

We were in Chicago over the weekend for a wedding. Mike's friend from KU, Brad, got married on Saturday. The reception was at The Palmer House. It was very nice. It was the first wedding I'd been to with a live band. It was a lot of fun.

We'll be back in Chicago next weekend to see my dad for Christmas.

No comments: