We did it! We have now been Mr. and Mrs. for 24 hours. The day was AWESOME. I had to rely on others to tell me about some of the details since I didn't see everything. We couldn't have asked for a better November day. The weather was perfect for us to be outside for the ceremony.The Circle S Ranch was the greatest place for our day. The place was beautiful! The food was great! I can't wait to get pictures back, so keep checking the blog for those. We are hanging out at a friends house waiting to head back to San Diego, then it's off to Hawaii on Monday!
We'll have a lot to post when we get back in 2 weeks!!
1 comment:
Congrats! Mike and I had a fabulous time celebrating your marriage. The wedding was beautiful and every detail was perfect. Martha Stewart would have been impressed.
Have fun relaxing in Hawaii!
Love, The Roddy's
PS - What are you doing blogging today? Get you ass back in bed.
Post a Comment