Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update

Let's see what have we been doing since I last posted...

I spend several hours a day on the internet shopping for ideas and things for the wedding. I've been trying to decide on jewelry this week. I'm constantly sending my mom emails asking her opinion on my finds (this picture happens to be one of the MANY necklaces I like). Ebay has become my close friend lately. I still seek advice on The Knot every once in a while, but that website seems to just suck me in and before I know it 3 hours have passed and I've done nothing productive. I do, however, know that "so and so" is having trouble with her maid of honor not returning her calls and not wanting to be at her beck and call and she should be fired as a maid of honor. Honest, this is a very common complaint on that website. Drama!

We did find our wedding bands last Sunday. I thought it would take more time than it did to find something we liked. We had our bands purchased within 3 hours, part of that time included lunch to think over my choices, of course.

Mike has been working away from home more lately. His site in Orange County has been needing his assistance. This means we haven't had a dance lesson since our first one at the end of July. The instructor keeps calling us asking when we are going to be coming back, because our wedding is going to be here before we know it. That's nice that he's concerned.

I got Mike to go see the Wizard of Oz at Starlight Theatre. It's an outdoor stage, like the one in KC. It was pretty fun. The theatre is in the flight path to the San Diego airport, so a plane was going by every 20 minutes or so. Everytime a plane flew by, the actors on stage froze in action until the plane passed.

I can't wait until after the wedding to ban my computer for a while. We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments: