Here I've been excited to show everyone my bridesmaids' dresses, that I forgot to post Mike's choice of tuxes. I try to get him to blog, but he tells me to do it.We thought we were just going to go with Men's Wearhouse for suit rentals, Mike didn't really want tuxes. We found out they didn't offer suits and Mike didn't really see anything else he liked.
We were referred to a shop by a friend in Oak Park mall, so we went to check it out. They only offered one style for a suit rental. Mike checked out all they had and decided on the pinstrip tux shown for everyone. Except for me offering a couple of suggestions, Mike chose everything on his own. He chose a white vest and tie, like in the picture, for himself and a black vest and cinnamon tie for all the others.
The plan this month is to get our wedding bands, address our invitations (I'll be doing that since I have the better handwriting), and I'll take my dress in for alterations.
No comments:
Post a Comment