We are almost 2 months from the wedding! I can't believe how close it is, it's so exciting. I need to start a couple of projects in the meantime. I'm not making a lot of things myself like some people do, but there are a few things that I need to put together for the big day!
I did get all our invitation envelopes addressed. I'm just waiting for a day that Mike can help me assemble the invitations and stuff the envelopes. I'm so anxious and part of me wants to just do it myself! I'd rather Mike and I do it together , so that's what we are going to be doing on Labor Day Monday...actual labor!
Speaking of Labor Day, we have some friends from the KC area coming out to visit for the weekend. Brant and Bridget are coming in Friday! They want to go to Coronado island. I've been here for over a year and a half and have yet to go over to Coronado. Sometimes having visitors is a good thing (ha ha! Just kidding, we love having visitors!), then we can go see things that tourists always come here to see that we haven't seen yet.
Well, we are off to our dance lesson. Mike and I are getting really good at the Foxtrot. Everyone at the wedding will be in for a real treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment