I've been working on wedding music for the ceremony and reception. We are having a string quartet at the ceremony. I don't want to do the whole "Here Comes the Bride" thing, so I've been searching around for other ideas. I really like "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis. I listened to a string version of it and it sounded really nice. Convincing Mike is a different story.
:::whispering::: I think he likes all the traditional ceremony music.
We've also been trying to figure out what our first song is going to be at the reception. We don't really have "our song". I've always wanted George Straits' "I Cross My Heart" and he kind of wants Chris Ledoux's "Look at You Girl." Those are both great songs, but I kind of want something more upbeat. We are taking dance lessons starting next week, so maybe we'll figure something out. I know we are going to brush up on our swing dancing and maybe learn some other dances.
This is hard work...
No comments:
Post a Comment