Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Alone in San Diego

Well, Mike had to stay in Kansas City for a conference and left me to travel back to San Diego alone. We had been in Joplin for the Blundell reunion this last weekend. The last time Mike and I were in different states was when he had his appendix taken out over Thanksgiving. It sure is quiet around here. At least I have 3 cats to keep me company and overtime at work. Before the whole wedding planning and having a mortgage, I didn't like working overtime. Ha ha...I still don't. I just look at it as extra money to help pay for our photographer or DJ or whatever.

I'll be back to see Mike in KC Thursday evening as we are going to a wedding in Wichita this coming weekend. Brian, another KU swimmer, and Steph's wedding to be exact. We'll also be doing some more wedding planning while we are in the area. I finally have a meeting set up with an officiant and we'll be heading out to the ranch to update them of our plans (menus, etc). Oh, then we come back to San Diego and Mike's mom and sister will be here for a week.

July is just busy busy for us!

No comments: