Sunday, June 11, 2006

New Furniture

After much debating, we decided to go ahead with all new furniture. It took us a while, but we finally found something we both liked. Furniture shopping is hard, especially since we are both picky. At first, we thought we wanted darker furniture since everything else in the room was light. However, when we came across this set, we were immediately convinced it was perfect for our home.

















I had to do a little convincing to get Mike to agree to the chaise. We were concerned with blocking the window and finally agreed the chaise would give us an extra piece of furniture that would be comfortable and wouldn't cover up too much of the window.





Now we need help deciding which set up looks better. Any thoughts?


2 comments:

HalfSoul said...

Beautiful sofas. I really like the throw pillows pattern and color. It's hard to tell from the pics which set up is better, but I think I prefer the chaise in the corner.

Anonymous said...

I like the set up in the bottom picture. Those look awesome! Nice choice.