

We had our florist appointments yesterday. We went to 2 shops and hashed out ideas. I found pictures of these bouquets online that I wanted the florists to design. I love the different colors and specifically want some sunflowers. I also like the white calle lillies in the bridal bouquet. The florists loved them and had great ideas to bring everything together. We only received an estimate from one florist so far and we are waiting for the other florist to email theirs to us. I knew going in that flowers can be expensive. Mike on the other had wasn't quite ready and had quite the reaction. We are probably going to stick to my original plan and have the florist just take care of the bouquets and boutonnieres and coursages. The rest, we would just do ourselves.
On the agenda for today....more photographers.
1 comment:
Those bouquets are stunning! It makes me wish I would have done something like that. Your ideas have been so stylish; it'll be like Martha Steward coordinated your wedding.
Post a Comment